Saturday, July 7, 2012

Just Because....

So, I haven't really been on here much lately. So I guess I'll fill you in. I think I should start with the fact that my family from Virginia left. And they have no power. Gross. Sorry for you guys. Then I should say that my dad's back is really bad. I had to watch his dogs when he went to Bangor so the doctors could tell him that they don't know whats wrong with him so we are just gonna give you this shot and hope it works. Yeah. It didn't. I woke up, early, early in the morning, for that. Ugh! And lately I have been obsessed with this band called One Direction. Maybe you've heard of them? Yeah, well they are AH-mazing! But I wont bore you with all of that. Just wanted to rant or say hi. I chose rant. Well now I'm just rambling. I don't know what to write anymore, so I'm just gonna end it here. Byeee!!

1 comment: